Simple Salad Dressing
Simple and delicious. This flavorful dressing can be used on salad, fish, chicken or assorted vegetables and takes only minutes to mix.
- 1 c olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 c red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2 tbsp. Waxing Kara Honey
- 1 tsp. mustard ground
- 1 tsp. garlic fresh minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes crushed
Combine all ingredients in glass bowl and whisk until slightly emulsified.
Store in a glass bottle in the refrigerator.
Bring to room temperature and shake before serving as ingredients separate.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Iron: 0.2mg