Watermelon Feta Salad
Everything that is perfect about the summer in one salad!
- 1/3 c olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp. lime juice fresh
- 1 tbsp. Waxing Kara Honey
- 2 tsp. salt kosher
- 1/2 tsp. pepper freshly ground
- 10 c watermelon seedless, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 c feta cheese crumbled
- 1 c mint leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 onion small sweet, diced
- 1 c Marcona Almonds coarsely chopped
In a large bowl, whisk the oil, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper.
Add the watermelon, tomato, feta, mint and onion and toss with your hands.
Chill for several hours before serving. This gives the flavors time to meld together.
Garnish with almonds before serving.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 603mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1105IU | Vitamin C: 18.9mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 1.4mg