This recipe is so easy to make, and it’s so good for you and your digestion, it’s a perfect addition to any meal any time of the year.
- 2 c green cabbage shredded
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c daikon radish shredded
- 1 c colorful carrots julienne
- 1 c red cabbage
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Waxing Kara Honey
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large non-reactive bowl combine all of the veggies.
In a glass measuring cup combine the balance of the ingredients.
Whisk ingredients until combined and somewhat emulsified.
Pour dressing over raw veggies and combine well.
Chill for at least an hour and up to 6 hours prior to serving.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6215IU | Vitamin C: 36.5mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.8mg