Bee Collins Cocktail
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 1/4 c gin chilled
- 1 c lemon juice chilled fresh squeezed
- 1/2 c Waxing Kara Honey thinned a little with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 6 sprigs mint leaves
- club soda
- 1/4 whole watermelon cut into ½-inch wedges
- 1 c strawberries fresh hulled, quartered
- 1 c raspberries fresh
- 1 c peaches sliced
- 2 lemons cut into wedges
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
Combine gin, lemon juice, and honey in medium pitcher, stir to combine. Cover and chill. (can be made 1 day ahead)
At serving time, arrange all prepared fruit on platter, set out alongside gin mixture, club soda, and a bucket of ice.
For each cocktail, muddle ingredients of choice in a Collins glass.
Fill with ice.
Add 1/4 cup gin mixture and top off with club soda, stir.
Garnish with mint.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 404mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 950IU | Vitamin C: 65.1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1.1mg