Luck of the Irish Green Smoothie
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 organic green apple cored and sliced
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 1/2 tsp. organic ginger
- 1 tsp. extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tsp. spirulina
- 1 tbsp. Waxing Kara Honey
- 1/4 c kale leaves
- 1/4 c organic spinach leaves
- 1 c organic almond milk
- 1/2 lemon freshly-squeezed juice
Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
Add some more almond milk if it is a bit too thick.
Taste for sweetness, if needed, add some more raw honey, garnish with bee pollen.
Enjoy this deliciousness a little later in the morning, when the sun is high.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 947mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 2620IU | Vitamin C: 69.2mg | Calcium: 362mg | Iron: 3mg