Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 24 servings
- 3 c almond milk flax, or coconut
- 3 c filtered water
- 1 1/2 c steel cut oats
- 1/2 c quinoa rinsed several times
- 1/2 c Waxing Kara Honey spray measuring cup lightly with olive oil for easy removal
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut lightly toasted
- 1/2 c toasted walnuts chopped
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom ground
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Pinch sea salt
- Waxing Kara Honey
In a large saucepan bring the milk and 3 cups of water to a boil over medium heat.
Add ingredients, stirring occasionally for 30-40 minutes, until creamy.
Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Serve with fresh seasonal fruit and Waxing Kara Honey.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.7mg