Honey Cranberry Relish
- 1 granny smith apple peeled diced
- 1 c Waxing Kara Honey
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and cloves each ground
- 12 oz fresh cranberries bag
- 2/3 c filtered water
- 2 oranges zested and juiced
Combine all ingredients except water, cranberries and orange zest in a food processor and pulse until chunky.
Meanwhile, boil cranberries in water until they pop (about 10 minutes). Place on low heat.
Add ingredients from food processor into cooked cranberries and mix. Allow to warm over low heat for a few minutes.
Remove from heat and garnish with orange zest. Cool and refrigerate.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 19.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.3mg