This spinach fruit salad may be something that you haven’t thought of making. It’s simply prepared and finished with our amazing honey vinaigrette dressing. It takes only a few minutes to put this delicious salad together.
Spinach and fruit go together like peas and carrots. While they are available in our grocery stores year-round, when we can find this produce at our local farmers market, they taste so much better. Knowing where your food came from, meeting your farmer in person, makes it all taste better.
How to make Spinach Fruit Salad
- Rinse the baby spinach leaves and fruit before patting dry.
- Cut the strawberries and peaches into slices.
- Thinly slice the red onion. Pickle them!
- Combine and toss all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Lightly drizzle with Honey Vinaigrette Dressing
Adapting this Salad:
You know, a recipe is not truly perfect until you’ve added your own touch to it. That’s why we encourage you to play with your food. Let your inner chef come out and play and change up this recipe. You really can’t mess this up. Have fun! Here are some ideas:
- Pick your favorite protein: chicken breast, filet or fish to turn it into a complete meal.
- Swap out any seasonal fresh produce
- Swap out pepitas (raw green pumpkin seeds) or toasted almond slivers instead of walnuts
- Honey roast the nuts
If you decide to make this Spinach and Fruit salad, why not take a photo and share it with us using #waxingkararecipes on Instagram. We love seeing your photos!
Spinach and Fruit Salad
- 6 c fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 pt fresh strawberries hulled
- 2 fresh peaches
- 1/2 pt fresh blueberries
- 1 small red onion
- 1 goat cheese log
- walnuts chopped
- honey vinaigrette dressing to taste
Rinse the baby spinach leaves and fruit before patting dry.
Cut the strawberries and peaches into slices.
Thinly slice the red onion.
Combine and toss all ingredients into large bowl.
Lightly drizzle with Honey Vinaigrette Dressing