Ingredients: Skin-Safe Organic Soy wax, Organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, *Fragrance
* Pure Essential Oils
Beeswax and Soy Candle Care & Burning Instructions
These tips and guidelines are not meant to be an all-inclusive list. Please use common sense when burning any candle. We hope you enjoy your candle as much as we enjoyed making it for you. Candles are safe products and must be used safely and watched carefully to avoid accidental fire. We urge our customers to be careful when burning candles. Please burn candles safely. Read more about candle safety.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from any flammable objects.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Never leave wick trimmings, matches, or any other material in the wax pool.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents & ceiling fans.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Handle burning container candles with care. The melted wax and flame can cause the containers to be too hot to handle.
- When the wax level is from 1/4 to 1/2 from the bottom of container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high.
What are Phthalates anyway?
Phthalates are chemicals that are added to plastic to make it flexible. Some of them are known endocrine disrupters. They are found in some of the most surprising places, like in water bottles, hairspray, nail polish and lotions. When we first started making candles, we made only fragrance-free candles. There were a number of good reasons why, but our customers taught us that they like candles to emit aroma. After some research we added fragrance to our candles. We will only use phthalate-free fragrances. Most are blends of man-made fragrance combined with essential oils. If you want to read more about phthalates, these are our sources: Toxipedia and CCCEH.
||6 x 9 x 1 in