Our NEW Beeswax Blend Candle will add a spark of joy to your home
The star ingredients of our new Beeswax Candle Blend are coconut wax and beeswax. This is one of the best wax combinations that we have experienced to date. Coconuts are considered a sustainable crop, as they have both high yield and high crop renewal per acre. This wax is milled from every part of the coconut and the beeswax adds depth and “hardness” to the candle, adding to burn time. The creamy white smooth wax is quiet and soothing and coordinates well with every interior.
The Beeswax Blend Candle wicks are made with 100% cotton and are and slow-burning. Enjoy the beautiful light from this candle for up to 18 hours. This candle burns longer than our soy candles and without any off-gasses that paraffin wax produces.
Our beeswax blend candle comes beautifully packaged
Our gift tube makes this candle special and easier to ship and share with someone you love. The clean presentation includes a lid for dust-free storage when you aren’t using the candle.
Read more about why beeswax candles are better than soy paraffin and other manmade wax candles.
Beeswax and Soy Candle Care & Burning Instructions
These tips and guidelines are not meant to be an all-inclusive list. Please use common sense when burning any candle. We hope you enjoy your candle as much as we enjoyed making it for you. Candles are safe products and must be used safely and watched carefully to avoid accidental fire. We urge our customers to be careful when burning candles. Please burn candles safely. Read more about candle safety.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from any flammable objects.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Never leave wick trimmings, matches, or any other material in the wax pool.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents & ceiling fans.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Handle burning container candles with care. The melted wax and flame can cause the containers to be too hot to handle.
- When the wax level is from 1/4 to 1/2 from the bottom of container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high.
What are Phthalates anyway?
Phthalates are chemicals that are added to plastic to make it flexible. Some of them are known endocrine disrupters. They are found in some of the most surprising places, like in water bottles, hairspray, nail polish and lotions. When we first started making candles, we made only fragrance-free candles. There were a number of good reasons why, but our customers taught us that they like candles to emit aroma. After some research we added fragrance to our candles. We will only use phthalate-free fragrances. Most are blends of man-made fragrance combined with essential oils. If you want to read more about phthalates, these are our sources: Toxipedia and CCCEH.
- Measures 2.5″ x 2″
- Made from real coconut wax and pure beeswax