This peach smoothie is bright and satisfying for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack. Peaches represent sunshine to me. It’s always in the dead of winter that we long for summer.
This Peach Smoothie may remind you of Peach Pie. Want to play with it a bit?
- Try using fresh grated ginger for an extra kick. It will add a new layer of freshness
- Add a handful of kale and a handful of spinach. You will not even notice it’s there and it will provide you some extra nutrition
- Use plant-milk rather than dairy and replace yogurt with coconut yogurt if you are dairy free
In the mood to try other smoothies? We enjoy sharing smoothie recipes that include our Eastern Shore Honey. Check these out:
- Try our Almond Bliss Smoothie
- This Blueberry Smoothie is delicious
- Green Smoothie is another bright and fresh blend to try
- Like peanut butter? This strawberry smoothie is our take on peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich!
This peach smoothie recipe was shared by Lori LaCombe one of our terrific customers. If you have a favorite recipe with honey to share, please send it to us. If it gets published, we’ll share a jar of our honey in exchange.
If you decide to try this amazing recipe, be sure to take a photo and share them with us using #waxingkararecipes on Instagram. We love seeing your photos!
- 1/2 c yogurt nonfat plain
- 1/2 c nonfat milk or milk of your choice
- 1/4 c raw oats plain
- 1 tbsp. protein powder vanilla
- 1 c peaches frozen, if out of season
- 1 tbsp. Eastern Shore Honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon ground
- 1/8 tsp. ginger ground
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg ground
Mix everything in the blender and blend. Enjoy!