This Eastern Shore Vodka Cocktail drink is also known as The Stinger. Start with your favorite vodka and add a little Eastern Shore Honey. Honey adds both sweetness and interesting flavors to your vodka cocktails. On the Eastern Shore we always try to make happy hour even more cheerful.
Adapting this Eastern Shore Vodka Cocktail
Recipes are meant to be inspiration. That’s the way we see it. Don’t feel like you have to make this Eastern Shore Vodka Cocktail exactly the way our recipe shows. Get creative. Experiment. Try something different. Here are some ideas in case you need a little boost with adapting this recipe:
- Add some blueberries or a combination of your favorite berries and muddle them into the mix to add color and flavor
- Can you imagine making a tea with dried lavender and adding it into the mixer? That would be so good!
- Why not add a few slices of fresh sliced ginger to the mix?
If you decide to try this recipe, be sure to take a photo and share them with us using #waxingkararecipes on Instagram. We love seeing your photos!
Eastern Shore Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/4 c vodka chilled
- 1 c fresh lemon juice chilled
- 1/2 c Waxing Kara Honey thinned 2 tablespoons warm water
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- club soda
Combine vodka, lemon juice, and eastern shore honey in medium pitcher, stir to combine
Cover and chill
Serve with lime or lemon wedge and fresh mint sprig