Bliss Balls turn frowns upside down at home, work and play at the gym.
We had the distinct pleasure of working with recipe developer extraordinaire, Weichen from @lucky_peach in New York recently. Weichen shares amazing healthful recipes with her many thousands of followers on Instagram. Also, she has graciously contributed to several of our blogs including this one. Her fun-loving approach to healthy food is refreshing, to say the least!
Fortunately, she shared this Bliss Ball recipe with me to post here on our blog for you to enjoy. In fact, you’ll love how delicious they are without the guilt. If you like overnight oats made with all the latest gluten-free indie food, on the bestseller lists at every local hipster grocer in New York, follow Wiechen @lucky_peach and while you’re at it, follow us @waxingkara!
How to Make Bliss Balls
Step 2: Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Form mixture into balls using about 1 1/2 Tbsp of the mixture for each. Place formed balls onto cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
Step 4: Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Customize this Recipe
A recipe does not reach true perfection until you’ve added your own touch to it. At Waxing Kara Honey House, we encourage you to play with your food. With this in mind, feel free to change up this recipe. For example, add your favorite dried fruit or nuts to roll the balls in or maybe add some chocolate chips!
Above all, if you decide to make this bliss ball recipe, be sure to take a photo and share it with us using #waxingkararecipes on Instagram. We love seeing your photos!
- 2 c Purely Elizabeth Cranberry Pecan Granola
- 1 c Peanut NuttZo Nut Butter
- 1/2 c Waxing Kara Honey
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 c sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax seed
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Form balls from the mixture (about 1 1/2 tablespoons each)
- Add some whole chopped dried cranberries and sunflower seeds as you roll the balls, for texture.
- Place them on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.